Friday, May 7, 2010

How I Made The Choice to be a Houston Realtor

Many people often ask me how I made the choice to be a Realtor in Houston. The Choice is simple, I love helping people find their homes. To me, the excitement of the offer and contract process followed by sitting at a title company watching a buyer close on their home and get their keys is the reason. The American Dream is homeownership and it is such a pleasure to be able to help my clients in such an important transaction. I treat every one of my clients as I would want to treated and provide excellent customer service.

Some have asked why I picked Residential Real Estate rather than commercial and my answer is the same. To me, there is no thrill in seeing a business build out a store front, lease a building or but a tract of land. I have to have the connection with my clients to motivate me and give me the sense that I am making a difference and providing the highest level of attention and service for my clients.

To contact me, please visit my website at http://www.ourfirstnest.com/

No comments: